The Four Launch Planets with Mining Plot Breakdown
The Four Launch Planets
Over the last months, the team has been busy building out Mines of Dalarnia’s narrative and game mechanics in preparation for mainnet. This has led to the creation of four distinct planets.
This article will outline the four planets which will exist at launch, with a breakdown of the ownership of mining plots found there. Let’s dig in!
The Four Planets
1. Luna Praxis, the free-to-play practice moon which contains only basic resources. All of the plots on this planet are publicly owned.
2. Terra Prime, the site of the first Terraforming Capsule deployment. A combination of public and private plots.
3. Terra Simia, the second Terraformed planet and the homeworld of Ape-like bipeds. A combination of public and private plots.
4. Terra Caldera, the third Terraformed planet, dominated by a massive crater-like structure. A combination of public and private plots.
Praxis will be accessible to all adventurers. Prime, Simia, and Caldera will only be accessible to holders of a Mining Pass NFT.
Mining Plot Breakdown
5,200 plots will exist at launch (4,160 acquired by players via the first three land sales and 1,040 public plots)
When will I find out the location and attributes of my land plot?
After the third land sale and prior to the mainnet launch, the attributes of each land plot will be generated and revealed. The planet location and attributes of each plot are not ‘hidden’, they are not generated yet. There are, however, a few guidelines you could use to make a prediction:
- If your mining plot is from the first land sale, it is on Terra Prime
- If your mining plot is from the second land sale, it is on Terra Prime or Terra Simia
- If your mining plot is from the third land sale, it is most likely on Terra Caldera, second most likely on Terra Simia and possibly on Terra Prime
In general, there is no value advantage from being on one planet or another. Instead, the value of your land will derive from the resources it contains (based on a combination of luck and the resources you spend upgrading and maintaining it)
The Third Land Sale is about to start!
Shortly following this article, we will be publishing an article outlining the third and final sale before mainnet launch in late April. Participate for your chance to snag a mining plot!
I want to know more about the narrative you mentioned!
We will be publishing an article in our ‘Dalarnian Almanac’ series in the near future with further details — keep an eye on our announcement channel to learn more!
Where can I buy and sell mining plot NFTs?
You can buy and sell mining plot NFTs at: https://nftrade.com/assets/bsc/0x8815fae8feb5e1b2f8a6c7c948d9fd1866e07a4f.
Join our channels: