September was another month of building both our product and community, while laying the foundations for future improvements that will take our game economy to the next level. We strive to continuously provide content updates to keep our community engaged. We recommend following our Telegram announcement channel and joining our Discord server to stay up to date.
- We kicked off September by pushing a minor client update on the first of the month! Release notes can be found here.
- On September 9th, we announced plans for a transition to ‘Land Economy 2.0’, which will come into effect before the launch of Version 1.1: Deeper Depths. Read the details of the upcoming changes here.
- On September 15th, we published this recap summarizing the addition of several Elite Armours and Blades over previous updates.
- Also on September 15th, we pushed a minor client update. Release notes can be found here.
- The submission deadline for our Halloween Concept Art Competition was on September 20th, with voting taking place from September 24th to September 30th.
- On September 21st, we shared this preview of Gold Equipment, which will become the first new tier of equipment beyond Ozymodium after the release of Version 1.1: Deeper Depths!
- On September 26th, we shared this preview of DAR-B, the Helper Bot. This feature will be added prior to the release of Version 1.1 and will provide helpful tutorials and guidance to improve the experience for new players and help the game world grow.
- Voting ended the Halloween Concept Art Competition on September 30th. The top ten concepts all receive prizes, with the three concepts receiving the best prizes as well as having their design turned into armor skins which will be added to the game! Winners will be announced on October 3rd and prizes will be distributed on or before November 14th. For full prize details, see this article.
- On September 29th, we pushed a major update that implemented the “Land Economy 2.0” changes. The article outlining these changes (also linked in the second bullet point) can be found here.
- On September 30th, we published a detailed preview of the first “Deeper Depth”, The Gilded Mine! This content will go live in October.
Coming up in October
- Release of 1.1 Deeper Depths content
- Halloween Art Contest winners announced on October 3rd.
- Weekly game updates are delivered every Thursday.
- More news and announcements as they become available!
Thank you for playing Mines of Dalarnia, see you in the mines!
Visit our Website: https://www.minesofdalarnia.com/
Follow us on our Social Media: