Mines of Dalarnia Mainnet Launch Patch Notes — Apr 26
Available from www.minesofdalarnia.com at 6:00 pm UTC (2 PM ET, 8 PM CET).
All In-game Features Live on Mainnet
All MoD gameplay and play to earn features are live on mainnet!
- 3 Planets and 1 Moon to explore
- Mining Passes for sale!
- Terra, Jungle, Rock and Crypt Biomes at 3 Depths of difficulty
- Collecting Resources, Crafting and Combining equipment.
- Did you know: Combining two pieces of the same equipment of the same upgrade level will increase the power and perks on that item. This is how you get stronger!
- In-game Land
- Rent to mine, receive rent for miners who use their land.
- Replenish land that’s empty of resources with Terraforming Capsules. Miners craft capsules to sell back to landowners.
- In-game Dex for buying and selling resources, catalysts and Terraforming Capsules.
- Holos and Cosmetics
- Customize your look with unique cosmetic Holos.
Known Wallet / Transaction Issues
Please see our connection setup guide here:
Metamask Mobile Our Recommended Wallet
Sometimes when sending a transaction to metamask mobile, the event will not come through to the app. To fix this you must close (swipe away) the metamask mobile app and relaunch it. Then click retry in MoD. This is a metamask bug.
Trust Wallet Mobile
Sometimes when completing a transaction in Trust Wallet the game will not respond. This occurs when TW does not properly send the response to MoD. In this case close MoD and when you reopen you’ll see the transaction did resolve correctly. Do not repeatedly send (and pay for) the transaction! It will fail.
We are actively working on both of these issues.
Resource Balance Changes from Testnet
Resource amounts in reward crates will now be determined by the amount listed on the plot and the score achieved in the dig with no randomisation.
Catalysts are also no longer random, players are guaranteed a catalyst drop in their next chest after every 3rd dig that reaches 3 stars or higher.
Other Known Issues
- Plot Rent can be set to a negative number in the UI. This is a UI display bug and will fail on submit and not reach the server. This will be addressed in the next update.
- Fonts sometimes get larger than they should be in the UI. This will be addressed in the next update.
- Owned Canar-E NFTs are not being pulled into the game correctly, this will be addressed in a future update.
- Sometimes after completing a dig, the Depth selector will select back to Depth 1. This can be annoying when doing multiple digs in a row. Double check your depth before digging! This will be addressed in the next update.
- It’s difficult to access all of your plots at once if they are on multiple planets. A “View Planet” button will be added to the planet select screen shortly to resolve this.
- If none of the aspects on your equipment match the biome of the depth you’re attempting to dig, the message will say “Player level too low” when it should say “Equipped Aspects don’t match.” This will be addressed in the next update.
Join our channels: