May has been another eventful month for the project, culminating in the launch of our first limited time mining event, Quicksilver Mines! We are working diligently to provide a reliable product with a dynamically adjusting, well-balanced game economy. We recommend following our Telegram announcement channel and joining our Discord server to stay up to date.
- We added a Land Management screen to game UI for landowners
- Numerous updates to NFT metadata to expand appear correctly on sites like NFTrade
- After the first week, we pushed several updates to patch security issues and address exploits being carried out from the client side of the application
- Added the Quicksilver Mines
- There is now an official report ticket channel on Discord for player support
- On May 4th, we pushed a major update revamping the Energy system, expanding bot security and improving usability
- On May 6th, we pushed an update to resolve front running problems on the resource DEX, as well as adding UI improvements throughout the game
- On May 19th, we published this update which delivered UI/UX improvements including customizable gas prices and slippage settings
- Also on May 20th, we applied a hot-fix to improve the economic balance of Terraforming Capsules
- On May 26th, we released the Quicksilver Mines, ushering in the first limited time event in Mines of Dalarnia history!
- We released the first in a series of eyewitness reports from inhabitants of the Dalarnian World — the first report is from Special Operative Estelle Alloy, describing the transformation of a dead world to a flourishing ecosystem through use of a Terraforming Capsule. Check out this and all future reports to dive deeper into the lore of the Dalarnian world!
Coming up June
- More content, features, bug fixes, security improvements and economy adjustments!
- The Quicksilver Mines event will run until June 23rd — don’t miss your chance to earn a limited edition suit of Quicksilver Armor
- Weekly game updates will now be delivered every Thursday
- Mines of Dalarnia will make an appearance at NFT.NYC, taking place from June 20–23!
- More news and announcements as they become available
Join our channels: