Mines of Dalarnia Land Sale — Midway Update!
We have reached the halfway point of the snapshot period of the Mining Plot sale. We would like to take this opportunity to provide additional information and answer some frequent questions we have been receiving. Let’s dig in!
- The number of plots for sale during this event is 1040, which represents 65% of the 1600 plots on Terra Prime. The 560 remaining plots are set aside for public use and future events.
- We are happy to report that the visual bugs that were causing tickets not to be displayed has been resolved for most users. If you are still experiencing issues, try doing a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) of your browser and ensure you are connected to Binance Smart Chain using the same address you used to register for the event.
- If you find yourself having an issue that you are unable to resolve with the steps above, make your way to the Official Telegram Channel and share your technical problem with the Community Managers. Try to provide as much detail as you can and include screenshots of your specific problem, if possible.
- Snapshots for tickets will continue to occur at 11 AM UTC each day until the final snapshot on Sunday, January 16th at 11 AM UTC.
- At the end of the snapshot period, the team will process the collected data and select the winning addresses. This process will take no longer than 2 days, and the winners will be announced by Monday January 17th, 11 AM UTC at the latest. Please be patient and wait for the team to complete the selection process and issue the related announcement.
- Assets (other than the 100 DAR registration deposit) can be added or removed from your address at any point throughout the sale. Your total number of tickets is determined by the totals captured at the time of the snapshots.
- The dashboard displays how many tickets have been issued to you, and how many have been issued in total. This can assist you in estimating the chances of one of your tickets being selected at the end of the event.
- As covered in the Land Sale overview, winning addresses will only pay the 100 DAR tokens that they used to register in exchange for the mining plot. All additional assets remain in the custody of the user. Addresses that are not selected in the lottery will retain their 100 DAR and be able to withdraw it at the conclusion of the event
We wish you the best of luck!
Keep those assets staked and we look forward to sharing the results with the community by Monday January 17th at 11 AM UTC!
Join our channels: