2021 has been a banner year for Mines of Dalarnia! It saw the launch of the DAR token, the founding of our social media channels and the beginning of our development on Version 2.0!
Let’s take a look back at some highlights from this year, and look ahead to the excitement to come in 2022! Let’s dig in.
- August saw the creation of our Telegram channels as well as various other social media accounts, and increased output from our existing Twitter account
- On August 20th, we released a major update to Mines of Dalarnia Alpha v0.1.1
- Published our Litepaper, which has been continuously updated since
- Completed a financing round involving several high profile crypto businesses and VC firms
- The minting event for our Mining Ape NFTs was completed. These NFTs now trade on OpenSea, with over 1100 ETH in trading already completed!
- The DAR token debuted through Binance Launchpool starting on October 29
- The PancakeSwap IFO for the DAR token was completed
- The DAR token began trading on Binance on November 4th
- Workinman’s Keith McCollough visited NFT.NYC as part of the Chromia delegation in order to network and build awareness for the game
- Crypto.com listed the DAR token on November 15th
- Mines of Dalarnia announced its Metaverse Grant Program in cooperation with Chromia and My Neighbor Alice
- We shared our Pre-Alpha gameplay video for Mines of Dalarnia 2.0
- The portal for our first Land Sale opened on December 27th — read this article for full details on how you can grab a piece of Terra Prime!
Looking Forward to Q1 2022
- The land sale will run through to January 16th, which will establish the first set of landowners in the Mines of Dalarnia metaverse
- In the new year, development on the Mainnet Build Release will continue full speed ahead. Keep an eye out for opportunities to play test the new version over the coming months
Join our channels: