August was another month of building both our product and community, while laying the foundations for future improvements that will take our game economy to the next level. We strive to continuously provide content updates to keep our community engaged. We recommend following our Telegram announcement channel and joining our Discord server to stay up to date.
- At the start of August, we kicked off our Halloween Concept Art competition and we also announced the transition to a new group of admins and moderators for the Official Mines of Dalarnia channels.
- On August 11th, we pushed a game update that included 2 new elite armor suits, general performance improvements, and preparations for the MacOS version of the game client.
- On August 15th, we released the MacOS version of our game client! Download it here.
- On August 18th, we pushed an optional update which included minor bug fixes and UX improvements as long as optimizations for the MacOS version.
- We would like to give a shout out to our strategic partner at useJigger! Our ongoing initiative has shut down 280+ bots across 8 botnets, while running continuous analysis to prevent new bots.
- On August 19th, we published our Developer’s Newsletter. This must-read post goes into detail about development plans for August and September!
- Highlights of the newsletter include the planned release of Version 1.1 which will include the “Deeper Depths” update, as well as a brief mention of new multiplayer and competitive features that are under active development.
Coming up in September
- Weekly game updates are delivered every Thursday.
- More news and announcements as they become available!
- We are anticipating the initial release of Version 1.1 in Q4 which will unlock new depths and new resource tiers.
Join our channels: