Announcing the 3rd Mines of Dalarnia Land Sale — open to everyone!
We are pleased to announce the details of our third Mining Plot sale.
This sale contains 2620 plots and will be the final land sale before Mainnet launch.
This sale contains plots on Terra Caldera, Terra Simia and Terra Prime.
5,200 plots will exist at launch (4,160 acquired by players via the first three land sales and 1,040 public plots). For a full breakdown of this topic, check out this article.
The only officially supported wallet for the land sale is Metamask. If you use any other wallet software (i.e. Trust Wallet), we cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the land sale interface or provide technical support.
Only BEP-20 DAR deposits are supported in this land sale. DAR-WBNB LP tokens from Pancakeswap and DAR-WETH LP tokens from Uniswap V2 also earn tickets and and can simply be held in the address registered for the land sale.
- The land sale portal will open and begin accepting deposits on March 22, 2022.
- Uniswap V2 is now supported for users who prefer to use that.
- The land sale portal will be accessible via our website https://www.minesofdalarnia.com/.
- Users must deposit 100 DAR (BEP20) tokens to register their address and reach the minimum entry requirement to receive tickets in the lottery.
- Additional tickets in the lottery can be earned by staking/depositing additional DAR (BEP20) tokens or holding DAR-WBNB LP tokens from Pancakeswap in your registered address.
- The snapshot period begins on March 28, 2022 and ends on April 3, 2022.
- At the conclusion of the snapshot period, addresses are selected in a lottery format. An address’ chances of being selected are determined by the number of tickets it earned during the snapshot period.
- After the lottery is complete, the selected addresses will purchase (1) mining plot in exchange for the 100 DAR they used to register. Additional deposited assets will then be withdrawable by the user. Addresses who were not selected will also be able to reclaim their 100 DAR registration fee. Each address can only win one mining plot.
How to earn tickets
- The 100 DAR registration deposit earns you a baseline number of tickets per day. So in theory, you could win the lottery simply by registering
- Staking/depositing additional DAR tokens (BEP20) directly in the land sale portal
- Holding DAR-WBNB LP tokens from PancakeSwap in your registered address
How lottery ticket amounts are calculated
Depositing 100 DAR tokens will automatically generate 100 tickets per day for the user.
Beyond this, staking additional DAR generates additional tickets per day. For each 1 DAR deposited, players will get one additional ticket per day.
LP tokens will be value adjusted and weighted at the same rate as tokens.
Tell me more about the Mining Plots!
This land sale is selling ownership of Mining Plots on three different planets in the Mines of Dalarnia game world: Terra Prime, Terra Simia, and Terra Caldera
Every planet in the Mines of Dalarnia game world is sectioned into a grid. Each section represents a mining plot, which is represented by an NFT. Players must explore mining plots in order to acquire resources and progress in the game. When they wish to mine a plot they do not own, they must pay mining fees to the owner of the land.
As an owner of a mining plot, you earn revenue when other players pay to mine your land. In addition, you can sell the ownership of your land (and by extension, the NFT representing it) on the open market.
Good luck in the land sale!
Check out the FAQ below, where we have tried to address common questions asked by users. If you have any further questions or need assistance with the land sale portal, please visit the Mines of Dalarnia Telegram channel at https://t.me/minesofdalarnia or/and Discord channel at https://discord.gg/minesofdalarnia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the minimum requirement to participate in this event?
A: Everyone must stake 100 DAR tokens through the land sale portal in order to be eligible.
Q: If I am not selected in the lottery, do I get my 100 DAR registration fee back?
A: Yes, you will be able to withdraw it after the event concludes.
Q: If I am selected in the lottery, do I get my 100 DAR registration fee back?
A: No — if you win the lottery your 100 DAR are exchanged for the NFT that represents ownership of the Mining Plot.
Q: Is any other wallet software supported?
A: While it is possible that wallets other than Metamask will work, we offer no technical support for them. We are strongly recommending the use of Metamask.
Q: Will winners be able to choose their specific mining plot?
A: No, the winners will be assigned a mining plot at random.
Q: Why did the team choose this model for the land sale?
A: We feel that this lottery format strikes the best balance between lowering the barrier to entry for ‘the little guy’ while still incentivizing accumulation and liquidity provision by higher net worth users.
Q: What happens to all of the DAR collected from the land sale?
A: The collected DAR is added to our ecosystem fund to support future events, such as exchange based staking promotions, etc.
Q: Is CHR still supported?
No, this land sale only accepts DAR tokens and DAR LP tokens to generate lottery tickets.
Join our channels: