Announcing the 2nd Mines of Dalarnia Land Sale — a Mining Ape NFT holder exclusive!
We are pleased to announce the details of our second Mining Plot sale. Please note that this event will only be open to users who are holding a Mining Ape NFT from the first snapshot on March 13th until the last snapshot on March 20th. If you would like to acquire a Mining Ape, you can check out the collection here:
The only officially supported wallet for the land sale is Metamask. If you use any other wallet software (i.e. Trust Wallet), we cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the land sale interface or provide technical support.
- The land sale portal will open and begin accepting deposits on March 7th, 2022
- The land sale portal will be accessible via our website https://www.minesofdalarnia.com/
- This land sale contains 500 mining plots
- Users must deposit 100 DAR (BEP20) tokens to register their address and reach the minimum entry requirement to receive tickets in the land sale lottery
- Additional tickets to the lottery can be earned by several methods, which are listed in the next section
- The snapshot period begins on March 14th, 2022 and ends on March 21st, 2022
- At the conclusion of the snapshot period, addresses are selected in a lottery format. An address’ chances of being selected are determined by the number of tickets it earned during the snapshot period. Addresses must also have held a Mining Ape NFT throughout the entire snapshot period.
- After the lottery is complete, the selected addresses will purchase (1) mining plot in exchange for the 100 DAR they used to register. Additional deposited assets will then be withdrawable by the user. Addresses who were not selected will also be able to reclaim their 100 DAR registration fee.
- While staking additional assets increases the chances of being selected in the lottery, each address can only purchase a maximum of one mining plot
How to earn tickets
- The 100 DAR registration deposit earns you a baseline number of tickets per day. So in theory, you could win the lottery simply by registering
- Staking additional DAR tokens (ERC20 or BEP20) directly in the land sale portal
- Staking DAR-ETH LP tokens from Uniswap V2 in the land sale portal. (Note: only V2 LP tokens are supported. If you are currently providing liquidity on Uniswap V3, you must withdraw the liquidity and resupply on V2)
- Staking DAR-WBNB LP tokens from PancakeSwap in the land sale portal
How lottery ticket amounts are calculated
Depositing 100 DAR tokens will automatically generate 100 tickets per day for the user.
Beyond this, staking additional DAR generates additional tickets per day. For each 1 DAR deposited, players will get one additional ticket per day.
LP tokens will be value adjusted and weighted at the same rate as tokens.
Tell me more about the Mining Plots!
This land sale is selling ownership of Mining Plots on the first planet in the Mines of Dalarnia game world, Terra Prime.
Every planet in the Mines of Dalarnia game world is sectioned into a grid. Each section represents a mining plot, which is represented by an NFT. Players must explore mining plots in order to acquire resources and progress in the game. When they wish to mine a plot they do not own, they must pay mining fees to the owner of the land.
As an owner of a mining plot, you earn revenue when other players pay to mine your land. In addition, you can sell the ownership of your land (and by extension, the NFT representing it) on the open market.
Good luck in the land sale!
Check out the FAQ below, where we have tried to address common questions asked by users. If you have any further questions or need assistance with the land sale portal, please visit the Mines of Dalarnia Telegram channel at https://t.me/minesofdalarnia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the minimum requirement to participate in this event?
A: Everyone must stake 100 DAR tokens through the land sale portal in order to be eligible. Also this LAND Sale is exclusive for Mining Ape NFT holders, restricting participation in the lottery to participants who hold a Mining Ape NFT in the same wallet they used for staking.
Q: If I am not selected in the lottery, do I get my 100 DAR registration fee back?
A: Yes, you will be able to withdraw it after the event concludes
Q: If I am selected in the lottery, do I get my 100 DAR registration fee back?
A: No — if you win the lottery your 100 DAR are exchanged for the NFT that represents ownership of the Mining Plot
Q: Is any other wallet software supported?
A: While it is possible that wallets other than Metamask will work, we offer no technical support for them. We are strongly recommending the use of Metamask.
Q: Will winners be able to choose their specific mining plot?
A: No, the winners will be assigned a mining plot at random
Q: Why did the team choose this model for the land sale?
A: We feel that this lottery format strikes the best balance between lowering the barrier to entry for ‘the little guy’ while still incentivizing accumulation and liquidity provision by higher net worth users
Q: What happens to all of the DAR collected from the land sale?
A: The collected DAR is added to our ecosystem fund to support future events, such as exchange based staking promotions, etc.
Join our channels: